Thursday, October 5, 2017

Review Tour: Deadly Choices by Karen Randau


Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual REVIEW ONLY Tour for Deadly Choices by Karen Randau, a 252 page Mystery/Thriller available now from Short on Time Books. The tour will run every Wednesday for 4 weeks starting on November 15, and the book is available in PDF and mobi formats.

Karen Randau will be awarding a $15 Amazon/BN GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour, and a $15 Amazon/BN GC to a randomly drawn host. Additionally, Goddess Fish Productions will be awarding a $5 Amazon GC to a randomly drawn host.



In book 3 of the Rim Country Mysteries, an elderly woman stumbles into the campsite as Rita, Cliff, and Rita’s long-lost mother Willow enjoy s’mores and folk music around the fire. The action heats up when Willow falls for the key suspect, Rita’s old friend and mentor. Rita discovers her mother isn’t the woman she thought she was, and Rita must overcome a spate of life-threatening obstacles before anyone else dies.



November 15: The Reading Addict
November 15:
November 22: My Reading Journeys
November 22:
November 29: Kimmi Love
November 29:
December 6: Laurie's Thoughts and Reviews
December 6: Locks, Hooks and Books

8 comments:

Laurie Jenkins said...

Laurie's Thoughts and Reviews for December 6th Please.

Amy C said...

Locks, Hooks and Books can do December 6th.

E.L. F. said...

The Reading Addict can host 11/15, pdf, please. Thank you.

Kathy said...

Our Town Book Reviews can do 12/6. Thanks in advance.

Goddess Fish Promotions said...

Kathy / Our Town Book Reviews -- I'm unable to locate you on our tour host listing, and I can't find a blog for you on the 'net or on Facebook. Would you please email us at goddessfish AT gmail DOT com so we can contact you? There is no contact information on your profile. Thank you!

Grantham Lynn said...

Hi I can do the 22 on My Reading Journeys. Thanks, Sherry

Kathy said...

The blog is: http://www.ourtownbookreviews.com/

I'm sure I'm not yet signed up on your tour host listing.

As much as I want to do this type of thing, I think I just don't have the blog far enough along. Would you find someone else to sign up this time and I'll work really hard?

Hope you will let me sign up though.

Kim Love said...

Kimmi Love can do November 29th. Please send over the info!