Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Tours with Openings
- A Mother's Love by Charlotte Hubbard (Inspirational Romance - BBT)
- An Unproven Concept by James Young (SciFi - Review)
- Annie's Recipe by Lisa Jones Baker (Inspriational Romance - Review)
- Bella Luna by Sharon Struth (Contemporary Romance - Reviews)
- Between Heaven and Hell by David Burnett (Paranormal Romance - MBB)
- Jersey Diner by Lisa Diane Kastner (Romance - VBT)
- Lyrical Press Contemporary Romances (BBT)
- Man Down by Tracy Tappan (Military Romance - Review)
- Remnant of Power by J.A. Deakin (YA Fantasy - Review)
- Second Chance Marquess by Jessica Jefferson (Historical Romance - Excerpt)
- Softlife by James R. Hardin (SciFi - Review)
- Surviving the Fatherland by Annette Oppenlander (Historical Coming of Age - Review)
- Team Russian by Ally Adams (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
- The Castle by Skye Warren (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
- The Congressman's Wife by Arie Pavlou & Charlene Keel (Contemporary Womens Fiction - reviews)
- The Last Resort by Ember Leigh (Erotic Romance - VBT)
- The Promise of Pierson Orchard by Kate Brandes (Women's Fiction - VBT)
- The Unlikeable Demon Hunter by Deborah Wilde (Urban Fantasy Romance - MBB)
- Trusting Justice by J.J. Lore (Dystopian - Review)
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual tour to promote the exciting "Last Chance Rescue" by Tracey Cramer-Kelly.
When Brad Sievers runs into his old friend Jessie Van Dyke at his high school reunion, little does he know how much it will change his life. When his high-powered advertising career fizzles, he falls into a most unlikely career opportunity -- becoming a member of Jessie's search-and-rescue team. Nothing in his life has prepared Brad for this, but he finds it more fulfilling than a dozen advertising campaigns.
Through dangerous rescues and personal trials, Brad and Jessie become close friends. They share in the birth of her first colt from her rescued horse; Jessie helps Brad when one of his first rescues doesn't make it. When one of their rescue victims turns out to be a fellow soldier from Jessie's Iraq War days, Brad almost loses her to old demons. But when Brad is severely injured in a training accident, Jessie nurses him back to health as only she can. And when she goes missing one night, Brad realizes just how important she has become to him.
Both Brad and Jessie must fight their own defenses to finally let down the walls that will allow them to rescue each other. This is a story about breath-taking action and adventurous lives, and the heart that is behind it all.
November 9: Chris Redding
November 10: Razlover's Book Blog
November 10: Long Live Chick-Lit
November 11: Diane Craver
November 12: Tory Richards
November 12: Susquehanna Writer's
November 13: Marianne Arkins
November 16: Book Junkie
November 16: Tamela Quijas
November 17: J. A. Saare
November 17: Mary Eason
November 18: Katie Bug aka Domestic Diva
November 19: Reading At The Beach
November 20: My Overstuffed Bookshelf
November 20: One Person's Journey Through a World of Books
Tracey will be giving away an autographed copy of her book "Last Chance Rescue" to one randomly drawn commenter from the tour and an autographed copy of her book to the tour host with the most comments, excluding duplicates or Tracey’s responses.
Interested in hosting Tracey on YOUR blog? Email us!