Tours with Openings
- A Mother's Love by Charlotte Hubbard (Inspirational Romance - BBT)
- Allegiance by Marilee Brothers (New Adult Romantic Suspense - Review)
- An Unproven Concept by James Young (SciFi - Review)
- Annie's Recipe by Lisa Jones Baker (Inspriational Romance - Review)
- Bella Luna by Sharon Struth (Contemporary Romance - Reviews)
- Between Heaven and Hell by David Burnett (Paranormal Romance - MBB)
- Brynnde by M. Pepper Langlinais (Regency Romance - NBTM)
- Her General in Gray by Linda Nightingale (Paranormal Romance - NBTM)
- It Started With a Kiss by Ella Quinn (Historical Romance - MBB)
- Lady Unveiled by Beverley Oakley (Historical Romantic Suspnese - ET)
- Lyrical Press Contemporary Romances (BBT)
- Nowhere to Hide by Louise Lyndon (Contemporary Erotic Romantic Suspense - Review)
- Purr M for Murder by T.C. Lotempio (Cozy Mystery - MBB)
- Remnant of Power by J.A. Deakin (YA Fantasy - Review)
- Second Chance Marquess by Jessica Jefferson (Historical Romance - Excerpt)
- Seven Days to Goodbye by Sheri S Levy (Young Adult - NBTM)
- Sharing Rachel by SS Hampton, Sr (Erotic Romance - BBT)
- Softlife by James R. Hardin (SciFi - Review)
- Team Russian by Ally Adams (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
- The Castle by Skye Warren (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
- The Congressman's Wife by Arie Pavlou & Charlene Keel (Contemporary Womens Fiction - reviews)
- The Part That Doesn't Burn by Sam Poling (Dark Romantic Fantasy - Reviews)
- The Power of Time Perception by Jean Paul Zogby (Non Fiction - VBT)
- The Promise of Pierson Orchard by Kate Brandes (Women's Fiction - VBT)
- The Unlikeable Demon Hunter by Deborah Wilde (Urban Fantasy Romance - MBB)
- Trusting Justice by J.J. Lore (Dystopian - Review)
Monday, September 8, 2014
Congratulations to Mai T., winner of the tour prize.
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Name Before the Masses REVIEW ONLY Tour for Storm's Passion by Christine Young, a 296 page Historical Romance available now from Rogue Phoenix Press.
The tour will run every Tuesday for 4 weeks starting on October 21, 2014, and the book is available in PDF, mobi and ePub format.
Christine will be awarding an ebook copy of Safari Moon to one randomly drawn commenter.
Life strikes Storm Graham a shattering blow when she learns her father has bartered her to a man she detests. Storm is beautiful, self–assured and fiercely independent, and refuses to be a pawn in her father’s schemes, yet she can find no way out of this bargain made in hell. Going on the offensive she asks the wealthiest man on the eastern coast of England to marry her, never believing she might fall in love.
HE TRIED TO REFUSE...
For Hadden Johnston life has provided everything he ever wanted, including a sanctuary for homeless children. He is wealthy, handsome and happily unencumbered...until stunning Storm Graham marches into his life and proposes a marriage of convenience. Yet this type of marriage to a woman who inflames his senses is far from acceptable. If he’s going to be tied down, he will move heaven and earth to have this woman warming his bed.
October 21: Kinky Vanilla Romance
October 28: Bunny's Review
November 4: Aspiring joy
November 11: The Book Review