Monday, October 28, 2013

Virtual Book Tour: Life Flight by Shaunna Wolf

Thank you for your interest in hosting this tour, but all stops have been filled.

Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Book Tour for Life Flight by Shaunna Wolf, an erotic romantic suspense novel available now from Freya's Bower Publishing.

The tour will run December 30, 2013 - February 21, 2014. Limited numbers of prewritten guest blogs and interviews, promo posts, and reviews are available. Please specify which type of stop you’d like when you ask to host this tour. The book is available in PDF format for review.

Prizes for the tour are as follows:
• One randomly chosen commenter will win a $50 Amazon/ gift card.
• Three randomly chosen hosts will each receive a $25 Amazon/ gift card.

Malachi Blackfeather has spent twenty years in the Army. Two of those years as a Vietnam POW. Now that he's out, all he wants is some peace and quiet to figure out what to do with the rest of his life. Between the flashbacks, and an over interest in sex that is now being called sex addiction, finding his path isn't easy.

Kat is trying to escape an abusive marriage. Her soon to be ex is a master at manipulating the system, and her family thinks she should stay with him, "because no other man will want her". She's looking for escape in any form she can get it.

When they meet, sparks fly. Trapped by a blizzard, can two damaged people, who think there is no chance of love in the world for them, find each other, and survive an unforeseen circumstance that puts both of them in danger?

Mystery, romance, and danger, fill this novel, with a story that will draw you in and not let go.

December 30: Christine Young Romance Writer
December 30: Unabridged Andra
December 31: Books and Other Spells
January 1: Bunny's Review
January 1: Farm Girl Books
January 2: Wickedly Wanton Tales
January 3: Tory Richards
January 6: Behind Closed Doors
January 6: Dori Lavelle
January 7: Susana's Morning Room
January 7: Queen of the Night Reviews
January 9: Erotica For All
January 10: Worlds of Possibilities
January 10: Through The Eyes Of A Book Goddess
January 13: Wendi Zwaduk - Romance to Make Your Heart Race
January 14: Booklover Sue
January 15: Sharing Links and Wisdom
January 15: Power of Passion
January 16: Rachel Leigh
January 17: London's Scribbles
January 17: The eBook Reviewers
January 17: It's All About the Romance!
January 20: Wicked Readings by Tawania
January 20: Chris Redding Author
January 21: Aly's Miscellany
January 22: Deal Sharing Aunt
January 23: The Reading Addict
January 23: Danita Minnis
January 23: Romance Novels in Color
January 24: The Pen and Muse Book Reviews
January 24: Melissa Keir- Sexy Between the Covers
January 27: Lia's Book Haven
January 27: The Fuzzy, Fluffy World of Chris T. Kat
January 28: Dawn's Reading Nook Blog
January 29: Sarah Says...Read Romance
January 30: Literal Hotties Naughty Books Reviews
January 31: All I Want and More
January 31: Snarky Mom Reads...
February 3: Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess
February 4: Booker Like a Hooker
February 5: The Sinner Author
February 6: Lia's Book Haven
February 7: The Divas of Desire
February 10: Journey with Books
February 10: Dena Garson - Real... Hot... Romance
February 11: Sexy Adventures, Passionate Tales
February 12: Long and Short Reviews
February 13: We Love Kink
February 14: Illustrious Illusions
February 14: It's Raining Books
February 17: Jessica E. Subject, author
February 18: Eden Glenn, Author
February 19: Book Suburbia - canceled
February 20: Redheaded Bookworm
February 20: For the Love of Bookends
February 21: Erzabet's Enchantments
February 21: Renee Entress's Blog
February 21: Caribbean Accent Book Reviews


Susana Ellis said...

Susana's Morning Room can do January 7th.

Tawania said...

I can host a spotlight & Guest post on January 20th
Wicked Readings by Tawania

Alisia said...

I can host an interview on Dec 31st.
Books & Other Spells.

Andra Lyn said...

Unabridged Andra's can Host on December 30th!

Prewritten Guest Post Please!

Christine Young said...

I can host this on my personal blog on December 30th

Booklover Sue said...

Booklover Sue can host an interview Jan 14

Jody Faltys said...

I'd like to host on Feb 3rd for a review and promo post if possible. Thanks!

Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess

Judith Cauthan said...

I would love a Guest Post on January 9th.

~Musings and Ramblings

Maria D. said...

I would love to have a guest post and post a review for January 7th on Queen of the Night Reviews

Rachel Leigh - Erotic Romance said...

I'd like an interview Jan 16th.

Rachel x

Chris Redding said...

I can do Jan 20, 2014 'Chris Redding said...

I can Host Jan 3rd if it is available


Tory Richards said...

Please sign me up for this one!


Andrea Coventry said...

I will take Jan. 1st at Books to Light Your Fire. If a guest post or interview is still available to go with my promo post, I will take one. Thanks!

Milto said...


I can post on January 10th, 2014

I can do promo/excerpt (if available) and a review



Nona Raines said...

Please put my down for a promo/excerpt and review for Feb. 7 at The Divas of Desire.

nona at nonaraines dot com

Laurie Jenkins said...

I'd Love to host a stop!
Behind Closed Doors
Preferred Feature: Promo
Preferred Date(s) any Jan date is fine

Redheaded Bookworm said...

I'd like to host promo for Feb 20th.

Charity Parkerson said...

I'm available for any date in Feb

Stacey said...

I can review - Feb 14
Illustrious Illusions

Alina P said...

I'd love a promo post on 21st or 23rd January
Aly @ Aly's Miscellany

Sheri Vidal said...

Feb 20

Review & Promo

For the Love of Bookends

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Snarky Mom Reads...

Melissa Keir said...

I would like a guest post for Jan. 24th.

Cagla tasdemir said...

I would love be a host any date in Feb with Promo stop. Thank you.

Booker Like a Hooker

Renee Entress said...

Feb 21 Review
Renee Entress's Blog

J.Rose Allister said...

I can do a guest post or prewritten interview on Jan 15 or 17 on Fiction with a Passion/Power of Passion.

Sasha said...

February 21 excerpt please
Caribbean Accent Book Reviews

Chris T. Kat said...

I can host on January 27th (either promo or prewritten guest post).

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

We can do either Jan 31 or Feb 19
Promo Spot

All I Want and More books

Liz Velez said...

I can host a promo post on It's All About the Romance on Jan 17th.

Danita Minnis said...

I can do a promo post on 1/23/14.

Savannah Avila said...

January 30th Promo Post
Good Books & Good Coffee

Cross my fingers I wanna win a Giftcard, I need post my reviews on Amazon

DGarson said...

I can host a guest post, guest interview or a promo post on either Jan. 30 or Feb. 10 or Feb. 11

Sophie said...

Can you please add Book Suburbia ( with a Promo (no review) for Feb 19? :) Thanks!

Eden Glenn said...

Jan 30th if it is still available or Feb 18th


K. April Holgate said...

I can do Jan 30

Literal Hotties Naughty Book reviews