Thursday, October 24, 2013

Virtual Super Book Blast: Like Mom by Cheryl Robinson


Congratulations to Natasha D. winner for commenting and to Rogue's Angels, the host winner.

Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Super Book Blast Tour for Like Mom by Cheryl Robinson, a Contemporary Fiction Available now. The Super Book Blast Tour will take place on Tuesday, December 3, 2013. This tour will not include interviews or guest blogs; however, a blurb, excerpt and author bio will be provided to every host for inclusion on their blog. No reviews requested for this tour.

Cheryl will be awarding a $50 Amazon Gift Card to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour, and a $25 Amazon gift card to a randomly drawn host.


Determined to lose weight, Nevada Pearson participates in a twelve-week clinical trial for a new diet pill. Nevada thinks if she’s slim, her life will be so much better. She won’t have to wear dark clothes to hide her big belly and can kiss the plus sizes good-bye. Her husband will stop ogling every skinny woman in sight, and she’ll stop accusing him of cheating. She won’t have to worry that he’ll leave her the way her dad left her mom. She can stop ranting on her YouTube channel about being fat. She’ll get promoted at work. Her fifteen-year-old daughter will want to lose weight, too, instead of staying holed up in her bedroom eating junk food and surfing the Internet for a cure to her social anxiety. But Nevada isn’t prepared for what happens next and how quickly her life changes—and it has nothing to do with her amazing weight loss.



1: Snarky Mom Reads...
2: Rogue's Angels
3: Bunny's Review
4: Farm Girl Books
5: Welcome to My World of Dreams
6: It's Raining Books
7: Long and Short Reviews
8: Straight from the Library
9: Brewing Passion
10: My Devotional Thoughts
11: Fae Books
12: Room With Books
13: The Hedonistic Minimalist
14: Desiree Holt
15: Booker Like a Hooker
16: Deal Sharing Aunt
17: My Tangled Skeins Book Reviews
18: Nana Prah's Blog
19: Sharing Links and Wisdom
20: The Cerebral Writer
21: Nyxx's Nook
22: Worlds of Possibilities
23: Bookkins
24: Writer Wonderland
25: Renee Luke
26: A Writer's Life
27: The Write to Read
28: Our Wolves Den
29: Margay Leah Justice
30: Wake Up Your Wild Side
31: Beckstar Reviews
32: Tamaria Soana
33: Beyond Romance
34: Reading, Writing, and Roses

35 comments:

Carrie said...

I can do the blast

The Muse Unleashed

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I can help

Andrea
http://achickwhoreads.blogspot.com

Barbara Hicks said...

me too

Sheri Vidal said...

I can help.

For the Love of Bookends

morgan said...

I can host at www.writerwonderland.weebly.com

Emily said...

I'd love to host

Andrea Coventry said...

I am happy to host at Andi's Book Reviews.

Joelle Rider said...

I am happy to host @ http://angelswithattitudebookreviews-joelle.blogspot.com/

Brooke Banks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke Banks said...

Sorry about my mess up on the previous comment!

I meant to say I CAN host on my blog The Broke Book Bank:

http://thebrokebookbank.blogspot.com/

Christy McKee said...

I would love to host on my "Women in the Sweet Spot of Life" blog.

Christy McKee

Tyhada Reads said...

I can host.
http://www.tyhadareads.net
tyahdareads (at) gmail (dot) com

KH LeMoyne said...

I can host the blast.
Fantasypoweredbylove

Julianna Smith said...

I would like to sign up. :)

Karen H in NC said...

Question: Has the book blast for Cheryl Robinson been cancelled? I've checked about 15 of the posted websites, including Long and Short Reviews and can't find anything posted. Also, found a few bad links (including the one for Long and Short Reviews)

Thanks.

kareninnc at gmail dot com

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Snarky Mom Reads...
http://www.snarkymomreads.com
THANKS!

Christine Young said...

Rogues Angels can host this

Liz said...

count me in! www.brewingpassion.com

Desiree Holt said...

I can do it if you still have room.

Desiree Holt said...

I can do it if you still have room.

Desiree Holt said...

I can do it if you still have room.

Desiree Holt said...

I can do it if you still have room.

Desiree Holt said...

I can do it if you still have room.

Desiree Holt said...

I can do it if you still have room.

Cagla tasdemir said...

I can be host for this book.

vicjbr said...

add deal sharing aunt please

Amanda Price said...

I can host

Amanda @ My Tangled Skeins Book Reviews

Emily said...

I can host this again on Sharing Links and Wisdom.

Lisa Lane said...

I can do this one.
http://www.cerebralwriter.com

Nana Prah said...

Please sign me up for this.

morgan said...

I am here for the blast.
Morgan K Wyatt
writer wonderland

Judith Cauthan said...

Blast me. :)

~Musings and Ramblings

Caroline Clemmons said...

I'll do the blast.

maggiethom said...

I'll host on The Write To Read.

Danelle Johnson said...

If needed I can help

Our Wolves Den