Saturday, April 1, 2017

NBtM: One Night in Minneapolis by Margie Church



Thank you for your interest in hosting this tour, but all stops are filled.

Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Name Before the Masses Tour for One Night in Minneapolis by Margie Church, a contemporary erotic romance available now from Tirgearr. The tour will run every Wednesday for 7 weeks starting on April 26, and Margie Church is available for guest post and interviews. A PDF, mobi and epub copy of the book is available for review in conjunction with a guest post or interview.

Margie Church will be awarding a $15 Amazon or Barnes and Noble GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour, and a $10 Amazon or Barnes and Noble GC to a randomly drawn host.
Marine Major Skylar Landis doesn’t resemble the demure Catholic high school girl Vince Andersen once knew. They’d dated briefly until she patched things up with his nemesis, Ethan Standfeld. After school, she joined the Marines and they’d lost touch.

Their ten year class reunion in Minneapolis brings Skylar face-to-face with Vince, awakening her memories of the past. She asks him to plan a hot, no-strings-attached hook-up to sustain her sexual fantasies while her intelligence unit is deployed to the Middle East. As their adventure unfolds, and he gives her exactly what she needs, Skylar wonders whether she can forget the man who put her desires first and asked for nothing in return.

April 26: Fabulous and Brunette
May 3: Christine Young
May 10: Spunk and Hunks
May 10: EskieMama and Dragon Lady Reads
May 17: Books, Dreams,Life
May 24: Romance Novel Giveaways
May 31: Sharing Links and Wisdom
May 31: Dawn's Reading Nook
June 7: BooksChatter
June 7: Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books! - review

13 comments:

Ally Swanson said...

I would love to host and kick off the tour on 04/26 on Fabulous and Brunette!! I would prefer a guest post spot please. I can send over topics if approved, thank you!!

Christine Young said...

I CAN HOST MAY 3RD

Lauren Seiberling said...

I'd love May 24, please and thanks!
Fora guest post topic, I'd love any "Fun Facts/Behind the Scenes/Did You Know?"-type tidbits about Margie, the book or the writing process of the book!
My permalink is http://romancenovelgiveaways.blogspot.com/2017/05/one-night-in-minneapolis-by-margie.html

Anna Durand said...

Spunk & Hunks can host this author on May 10 for a guest post of 500 words or less, on the subject of the challenges of writing about a military heroine.

Books Chatter said...

BooksChatter can host 7 June with author interview.
http://bookschatter.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/Q-A-minneapolis.html

DawnsReadingNook said...

Dawn's Reading Nook can do June 14th and an interview please. If you need my questions for Margie please let me know.

Archaeolibrarian I Dig Good Books! said...

We would like to review this on 7th June, with a stop of your choice

EskIeMama Reads said...

Can host any day. EskieMama & Dragon Lady Reads

Stacey Schneller said...

Can host May 17 with Interview

Margie Church said...

Thanks everyone for helping me introduce this book to the market. Some of you I already know and I look forward to returning to your blogs.

I am going to be out of town June 14 so Goddess Fish is looking to double up June 7. DawnsReadingNook, I hope you can reschedule. I'd really love to stop by your place, my old stomping grounds! If not, I'd love to schedule another time.

Margie

Margie Church said...

EskieMama & Dragon Lady Reads, can you take May 31?

Emily said...

I can host on Sharing Links and Wisdom on any of the dates if you still need another host.

Margie Church said...

I haven't heard from EskieMama yet. If they don't take May 31, I'd be happy to show up at your blog, Emily.