Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Super Book Blast: Steal Me, Cowboy by Kim Boykin

Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Book Blast Tour for Steal Me, Cowboy by Kim Boykin, a Contemporary Romance book available now from Tule Publishing. The Book Blast Tour will take place over four dates: January 30, January 31, February 3 and February4, 2014. This tour will not include interviews or guest blogs; however, a blurb, excerpt and author bio will be provided to every host for inclusion on their blog. No reviews are requested for this tour.

The author and publisher will be awarding a $15 Starbucks card, Valentine mug, and yummy candies to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour (US only).

Unbeknownst to her boyfriend, Sassy South Carolina hairstylist, Rainey Brown, is headed to Missoula, dead set on giving her minor league baseball player boyfriend of four years an ultimatum. Either put a ring on it or let her go, preferably not the latter.

When Rainey's piece of crap car dies in the middle of Nowhere, Montana, she's sure she's a gonner, until gorgeous restaurateur Beck Hartnett stops to help. Beck falls hard for Rainey, and knows she would admit she's fallen for him too, if she wasn't too stubborn to admit it. Beck has five days before the car is repaired to steal Rainey away from a boyfriend who doesn't deserve her. Five days before she's gone for good.

January 30:

1: A Chick Who Reads
2: Stories of Romance
3: Urban Girl Reader
4: Cathie Dunn writes...
5: Books to Light Your Fire
6: Enjoying the Unique Flavors of Life
7: Sexy Adventures Passionate Tales
8: Sharing Links and Wisdom
9: Books and Other Spells
10: Simply Ali
11: Just Jeannie's Books and Bling

January 31:

1: Gemini Girls
2: Shooting Stars Reviews
3: Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess
4: Stitch Read Cook
5: Wake Up Your Wild Side
6: Tina Donahue Presents
7: My Devotional Thoughts
8: Two Ends of the Pen
9: Long and Short Reviews
10: Welcome to My World of Dreams
11: Queen of the Night Reviews
12:  Red Wine and Books

February 3:

1: Laurie's Thoughts and Reviews
2: Wendi Zwaduk - Romance to Make Your Heart Race
3: Margay Leah Justice
4: Deal Sharing Aunt
5: Wickedly Wanton Tales
6: Reviews by Crystal
7: Christine Elaine Black
8: Tamaria Soana
9: Reading, Writing and Roses
10: Straight from the Library

February 4:

1: The Talent Cave Reviews
2: Book Reviews by Xunaira J.
3: Our Families Adventure
4: Nickie's Views and Interviews
5: Booklover Sue
6: Beyond My Writing Space
7: Reviews By Molly
8: It's Raining Books
9: The Book Review
10: My Odd Little World
11: We Love Kink


Sherri W. said...

We could post on January 30th

Urban Girl Reader

Xunaira J said...

Febuary 4

Book Reviews by Xunaira J.

Jenn Greene said...

Put me down for Feb 4th

Cathie Dunn said...

I could do January 30th.


Jody Faltys said...

I can host on Jan 31st.

Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess

Aislynn T said...

I can host on the 31st!

Aislynn @ Stitch Read Cook

Laurie Jenkins said...

Laurie's Thoughts and Reviews
Feb 3rd would be good.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I can do 1/30

Andrea Coventry said...

I can take 1/30 at Books to Light Your Fire. Thanks!

Booklover Sue said...

Booklover Sue can do Feb 4


Debra L Martin said...

I would be happy to host the blast on Jan. 31 on Two Ends of the Pen.

Crystal Benedict said...

I would like to host on 2/3.


Tina Gayle said...

can post this on http://www.tinagayle.blogspot.com/
on Jan. 30.

Krystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krystal said...

I can do January 30th at redwineandbooks.com

Erin Cawood said...

I can do 4th Feb

Christine Elaine Black said...

Feb. 3rd please. :)

ReviewsBy Molly said...

I can host on Feb 4th....
Reviews By Molly

Emily said...

I can host on Jan. 30 on Sharing Links and Wisdom.

Alisia said...

I can host on Jan 30th.
Books & Other Spells

Tamaria Soana said...

I can do Feb 3rd on both my sites. Tamaria Soana and reading, Writing, and Roses


gpangel said...

I can do Feb 3rd or 4th. However, it wouldn't be the top post of the day. I do promote just as heavily however. The Book Review at http://www.cluereview.blogspot.com

Nancy G said...

I can host on February 4 at My Odd Little World

Jeanette Platt said...

I can host any on the 30th/ 31st if still need spots filled.



Maria D. said...

I would be happy to hos this book blast on January 31 on Queen of the Night Reviews

Michelle Bowman said...

I can post on Feb 4th (welovekink.com)