Sunday, December 22, 2013


Thank you for your interest, but this tour is now full.
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Book Tour for Into the Darkness by K.F. Breene, a Paranormal Romance book available January 27, 2014.

The tour will run January 27, 2014 to March 21, 2014. Prewritten guest blogs and interviews, along with promo posts, and reviews are available. Please specify which type of stop you’d like when you ask to host this tour. The book is available in PDF format for review.

Prizes for the tour are as follows:
• One randomly chosen commenter will win a $50 Amazon/ gift card. Congratulations to Fatma S.
• Two randomly chosen hosts will each receive a $25 Amazon/ gift card. Congratulations to For the Love of Bookends and Lia's Book Haven

I’d always been different. I saw objects in the night where others saw emptiness. Large, human shaped shadows, fierce yet beautiful, melting into the darkness. I collected secrets like other women collected bells; afraid to fully trust lest my oddities be exposed.

Until I saw him. He’d been gliding down the street, unshakable confidence in every step. It wasn’t just that he was breathtakingly handsome with perfect features. Something about him drew me. Sucked my focus to him and then tugged at my body. As his eyes met mine, I was entrapped.

No one had noticed him. He’d been right there, just beyond the light, but only I had perceived.

I had to know if he was real. Or maybe I really was crazy. And even when my secret box was blasted wide open, dangers hurled at me like throwing knives, I couldn’t stop until I unraveled his true identity.

I just had to know.

“She was fated to live.”
“Then why must you save her?”
“Often Fate is struck down by dumb luck.”

January 27: Laurie's Thoughts and Reviews
January 27: Full Moon Dreaming
January 28: Deal Sharing Aunt
January 28: For the Love of Bookends
January 29: Live To Read ~Krystal
January 30: Andi's Book Reviews
January 31: Francesca's Mindstream
January 31: You Gotta Read Reviews
February 3: Rachel Brimble Romance
February 4: Susana's Morning Room
February 4: Fantasy Pages
February 5: TBQ's Book Palace
February 6: Brooke Blogs
February 6: Dena Garson - Real... Hot... Romance
February 7: Erzabet's Enchantments
February 7 Erotic Author Nancy Adams
February 10: Diane's Book Blog
February 11: Blood Moons and Nightscapes
February 12: Read Your Writes Book Reviews
February 12: Red Wine and Books
February 13: Fae Books
February 14: Lisa Haselton's Reviews and Interviews
February 14: Writer Wonderland
February 17: JM Stewart--Contemporary Romance Author
February 17: A Writer's Life
February 18: Bookgirl Knitting
February 19: Lia's Book Haven
February 20: Danita Minnis
February 20: Gin's Book Notes
February 21: The blog of C.R. Moss
February 24: Hope. Dreams. Life... Love
February 24: In A Dream Beyond
February 25: Christine Young author
February 26: Books and Other Spells
February 27: Linda Nightingale...Wordsmith
February 27: Books on Silver Wings
February 28: All I Want and More
February 28: Book 'Em North Carolina
March 3: Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess
March 4: Penny For Them...
March 4: Wickedly Wanton Tales
March 5: Samantha Holt
March 6: Christine Elaine Black
March 6: Rose and Beps Blog
March 7: Reviews by Crystal
March 10: JM Anton
March 11: LizaOConnor-Author
March 12: Indy Book Fairy
March 12: We Love Kink
March 13: Wicked Readings By Tawania
March 13: Kit 'N Kabookle
March 14: The Book Review
March 14: Sharing Links and Wisdom
March 17: Book Bliss
March 18: Booklover Sue
March 18: Dawn's Reading Nook
March 19: Sexy Between the Covers-Melissa Keir
March 20: Queen of the Night Reviews
March 20: Our Wolves Den
March 21: Dalene's Book ReviewsCANCELLED
March 21: Long and Short Reviews


Susana Ellis said...

Susana's Morning Room can do February 4th.

Booklover Sue said...

Booklover Sue can do March 18
review and interview?

Sebella Blue said...

Rage, Sex and Teddy Bears would like to post on 2/28.

Laurie Jenkins said...

I'd love to host a stop!
Laurie Jenkins
Laurie's Paranormal Thoughts and Reviews

Preferred Feature - Guest Post
Preferred Date - Jan. 27th

Dalene Rodman said...

I would like to interview and review March 21 please

Jody Faltys said...

I'd like to host on March 3rd for a guest post if possible. Thanks!

Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess

Rachel Brimble said...

I can host Feb 3rd

Rachel x

Andrea Coventry said...

I would like to take a promo with guest post on 1/30 at Andi's Book Reviews, please. Thanks!

gpangel said...

I can do a spotlight and review on March 14th. This is The Book Review at

Tawania said...

I can host a review & promo post on March 10, 2014.
Wicked readings by Tawania

Diane Subsits Lynch said...

I can do whatever you need on Feb 10.

Diane’s Book Blog

Danelle Johnson said...

I can fill in where you need me. Just let me know the date. A review can be done, if a later date can be chosen

Danelle {Our Wolves Den}

Crystal Benedict said...

I can host a guest post or interview on March 7th or another day if that does not work.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

We can host a prewritten guest blogs on Feb 28 or March 3.

All I Want and More

Maria D. said...

I can host this on March 20th on Queen of the Night Reviews . I would be willing to do a promo post and review

p.m.terrell said...

We'd like to host on February 28 at Book 'Em North Carolina. Either the pre-written interview or a guest blog is fine with us, either one. :)

claire s said...

hiya! Can host a promo and review on march 10th :)
At Penny For Them
Claire x

Sheri Vidal said...

For the Love of Bookends


January 28th

Kim said...

I can do February 12th with a Promo post and a guest post or interview. Whatever you have available.

Read Your Writes Book Reviews

Jackie Anton said...

Put me down for a guest blog spot at A to Z Reviews on March 10.

Brooke Bumgardner said...

Brooke Blogs can host any date with a pre-written guest blog or interview, whichever works best for you.

Joanne Stewart said...

I'd love to host a guest blog either Feb 17 or 18.

DGarson said...

Dena Garson's blog can do Feb. 6 or 7th.

DGarson said...

Sorry... forgot to add to Dena Garson's offer...
Can do a guest post or interview or promo post.

Samantha Holt said...

I can do an interview March 5th or 6th x

Caroline Clemmons said...

If Joanne Stewart didn't take Feb 17th, I'd like a guest post then, please. If that spot is taken, please let me know and I'll select another date.

Nancy Adams said...

I'd be happy to host on Feb 4th.

Liza O'Connor said...

I can do Mar 11

Christine Young said...

Could host an interview on February 25 on my personal blog

J. Rose Allister said...

I can do a guest post slot for Feb 7 on Fiction with a Passion.

Melissa Keir said...

I can do March 18 or 19.

Lisabet Sarai said...

February 19th or 26th would be good for me, with a pre-written post, please.

Sounds like an interesting book.

Krystal said...

I can do February 12th for a Promo at

Emily said...

I would like to host a guest post or interview if available, on March 14 on Sharing Links and Wisdom.

morgan said...

Feb 7, 14, 20
Writer Wonderland
Blog/Interview or promo spotlight

Christine Elaine Black said...

March 6, 12 or 14. Interview questions on file please.

Danita Minnis said...

I can do 2/20.

Liz Velez said...

I can host a spotlight stop on March 12 at It's All About the Romance!

Book Bliss said...

Book Bliss would love to host a review and interview any day in March except the 3rd.

Alisia said...

I can host an interview on Feb 26th.
Books & Other Spells

Beppe DM said...

I can post a promo any date you need
Rose & Beps Blog

Carrie Fort said...

Guest post with promo plz
March 12

Ginny Gallagher said...

I can do a promo post with excerpt on Feb. 20th on Gin's Book Notes.

Sin Chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sin Chan said...

Books on Silver Wings can promo on Feb 27

Nightingale said...

I will host on February 27th.

Michelle Bowman said...

I can host a Guest Post on March 12 (