Sunday, August 25, 2013

SUPER BOOK BLAST: THE LAST STRAW BY NIA SIMONE


THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST BUT THIS TOUR IS NOW FULL.

Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Book Blast Tour for THE LAST STRAW by Nia Simone, a Romance available now from The Wild Rose Press. The Book Blast Tour will take place Monday-Friday, September 17-20 and is limited to the first 52 people who sign up (13 people only a day). This tour will not include interviews or guest blogs; however, a blurb, excerpt and author bio will be provided to every host for inclusion on their blog and is to promote the book's Free Kindle Days.

Nia will be awarding a $25 Amazon gift card to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour, and every host will receive a $1.00 Amazon gift certificate or a copy of the poetry ebook Under the Dog Star by the Kindle best-selling author of Dry Bones, John Holland (a $4.99 value), winner's choice.

Ally Tobin left New York after one too many bad dates, determined to rebuild a stable life and career as a private investigator in Silicon Valley. But when the man she knew as one name walks into her office with another, will her curiosity once again lead her to risk her heart?

The last thing Special Agent Jared Green needs is "security risk" stamped on the resume of his latest undercover identity. Especially by the woman his job forced him to leave in New York without any explanation. She may threaten his cover, but it's his heart on the line.

He's good at playing a part. She's good at catching a fake. Can they trust enough to give love another chance?

September 17:

1 Sun Mountain Reviews
2 Reading In Twilight
3 Renee Luke
4 Sugarbeat's Books
5 Sandra's Blog
6 You Gotta Read Reviews
7 Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess
8 Musings and Ramblings
9 Sexy Adventures, Passionate Tales
10 Deal Sharing Aunt
11 Farm Girl Books
12 Bunny's Review
13 Books and Other Spells

September 18:
1 Full Moon Dreaming
2 Simply Ali
3 Crazy Four Books
4 Travel the Ages
5 Happily Ever After
6 Rose and Beps Blog
7 Nana Prah's Blog
8 Revampinglife
9 Harlie's Books
10 For the Love of Bookends
11 Linda Nightingale-Wordsmith
12 Wickedly Wanton Tales
13 Straight from the Library
14 Sharing Links and Wisdom

September 19:
1 Sarah Grimm, Author
2 All I Want and More
3 Nickie's Views and Interviews
4 Hope Dreams. Life... Love
5 Lisa Haselton's Reviews and Interviews
6 Booklover Sue
7 Reviews by Crystal
8 fundinmental
9 Caribbean Accent Book Reviews
10 Beyond Romance
11 Snarky Mom Reads...
12 Janna Shay's Fair Play WordPress and Janna Shay's Fair Play Blogger
13 Becky Flade Author

September 20:
1 My Devotional Thoughts
2 Erzabet's Enchantments
3 Desiree Holt
4 IndieWritersReview
5 Charlene Raddon's Chatterblog
6 Punya Reviews...
7 Regina May Ross's Blog
8 Tory Richards
9 Perusing Princesses
10 Mommasez...
11 Storm Goddess Book Reviews and More
12 Elle Hill
13 Book 'Em North Carolina

32 comments:

Charlene Raddon said...

I can do 9/20

christina tetreault said...

I can do the 18 or 19t

Beppe DM said...

I can post any date you need

Rose & Beps Blog
http://rosebeps.blogspot.it/

Nana Prah said...

I'll take Sept. 18th.

Booklover Sue said...

I can do 9/19

Booklover Sue
http://bookloversue.blogspot.com/

susanmplatt@hotmail.com

Crystal Benedict said...

I can do any of the above dates.

reviewsbycacb.blogspot.com

sherry fundin said...

I can the 19th.

sherryfundin69 at netscape dot net

Brenda Demko said...

I can host on the 18th. Thanks!

Jody Faltys said...

I can do the 17th.

Jody
Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess

Sasha said...

September 19 for CABR :)

www.CaribbeanAccentBookReviews.com

Sasha H
u2beegees(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Xunaira J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xunaira J said...

I can do 18/9
http://reviewmybooks.revampinglife.com/

Punya said...

Add me for the SBB on the 20th, thanks. :)

Punya Reviews...
http://punyareviews.blogspot.com/

Regina Ross said...

I can host any date you have open


reginamayross@icloud.com

Sarah Grimm said...

I can post any date you need.

Judith Cauthan said...

Put me down for the 17th.

Musings and Ramblings

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

I can do the 19th
All I Want and More
http://alliwantandmorebooks.wordpress.com/

Tory Richards said...

Sign me up ladies, any day!

Emily said...

I can host on the 17th on Sharing Links and Wisdom

Lisabet Sarai said...

I can host Nia's blast on the 19th.

Harlie Reader said...

Harlie's Books can do the 18th.

Thanks.

Marika/Harlie

Sheri Vidal said...

For the Love of Bookends can do 9/18

Elizabeth santiago said...

any day works for the Princesses.. thx!

Cindi said...

I can do Sept 18, 19, or 20. You can let me know which one needs fillers.
Mommasez...
ccclubbs.com

Nikki said...

Storm Goddess Book Reviews can do the 20th

Lesleigh said...

I thought I'd already signed up for this, but maybe not. :) Regardless, I can do this on the 20th. Thanks!

vicjbr said...

any date deal sharing aunt

snarkymomreads said...

Snarky Mom would like Sept 19th.

Snarky Mom Reads....
http://www.snarkymomreads.com

Janna Shay said...

I'm available to host on September 19th.

Janna Shay's Fair Play
http://jannashay.wordpress.com

p.m.terrell said...

We'd like to host on September 20 at Book 'Em North Carolina.

Alisia said...

I can host on 9/17.
Books & Other Spells.

beckyfladeauthor said...

I can do any day except the 20th.
beckyfladeauthor.wordpress.com