Tuesday, August 20, 2013

NBtM: Shifty Magic by Judy Teel


Thank you for your interest in hosting this tour, but all stops have been filled.

Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Name Before the Masses Tour for Shifty Magic by Judy Teel, a YA Paranormal mystery book available now. The tour will run each Tuesday from September 24, 2013 - March 11, 2014 and either prewritten interviews and guest blogs, promo posts, or review posts are available.

Judy will be awarding a $25 Amazon GC to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour.


...some people will do anything for revenge.

In a dystopian United States where paranormal races are out of the closet, a young PI struggles to stop a vengeful serial killer only to discover that the murderer holds the key to her secret magical heritage.

Book One in the YA13 paranormal/mystery series Dangerous Magic by Judy Teel. "Expect action, on-the-edge-of-your-seat suspense, and the perfect touch of romance."




September 24: Andi's Young Adult Books
October 1: Brenda Maxfield's Blog
October 8: Book 'Em North Carolina
October 15: Books in the Hall
October 22: Magic and Mayhem
October 29: Diane's Book Blog
November 5: Kit 'N Kabookle
November 5: Welcome to My World of Dreams
November 12: Queen of All She Reads
November 19: M.G. Silverstein's Fantasy Blog
November 19: Bunny's Review
November 26: Words, Words, Words
December 3: Books on Silver Wings
December 10: The (Mis)Adventures of a Twenty-Something Year Old Girl
December 10: Cabin Goddess
December 17: Rambling Voices in My Head
December 17: Straight from the Library
December 31: Book Bliss
January 7: Sharing Links and Wisdom
January 7: Deal Sharing Aunt
January 14: Jody's Book Reviews and Giveaways
January 21: Penny For Them...
January 28: Must Read Faster
February 4: Reading In Twilight
February 11: My Devotional Thoughts
February 11: Long and Short Reviews
February 18: Simply Ali
February 25: WriterAshleyL CANCELLED
March 4: Reviews Unleashed
March 11: Corey's Book Reviews
March 11: Dalene's Book Reviews cancelled

24 comments:

brendamaxfield said...

I can take October 1. :-D

Emily said...

I'd love to do a guest blog on Sharing Links and Wisdom on January 7.

Andrea Coventry said...

I will take either the interview or guest post (if prewritten, then no preference) at Andi's Young Adult Books on 9/24, then, please.

margobondcollins said...

I would love to host a promo post on November 26. (If my earlier comment came through, please ignore the 11/12 date.)

~Margo Bond Collins
www.MargoBondCollins.com

Maria D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Queen of All She Reads can do November 12, 2013. I can host a promo stop and review.

Thanks

Maria

Mitzi said...

I can do 11/12
Mitzi

Diane Subsits Lynch said...

I can an interview, guest blogs, or promo posts on Oct 29

Diane’s Book Blog
http://dianelynchbookreviews.blogspot.com/
dilynch1-bookblog@yahoo.com

p.m.terrell said...

We'd like to host on October 8 at Book 'Em North Carolina.

Ann Snizek said...

I'd like to host on December 17th at Rambling Voices in My Head with a review and short interview.

M.G. Silverstein said...

I'd like to host November 12th, for the interview, guest blog, or promo post. mgsilverstein.com

mgsilverstein at live dot com

Book Bliss said...

Book bliss would like to do a review and interview dec 17

Adrienne deWolfe said...

Magic and Mayhem Blog will host Judy on Oct. 8 (sister blog of Writing Novels That Sell). We'd like the Author Interview please. Does she have questions, or do we need to provide them?

Thanks,
Adrienne deWolfe

Sin Chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sin Chan said...

Books on Silver Wings on do a promo post on Dec. 3

http://onsilverwingz.blogspot.com/

Heather Cranmer said...

I can do a promo and/or guest post on Dec. 10th at The (Mis)Adventures of a Twenty-Something Year Old Girl.

Kriss Morton said...

I would love to do a review on the 10th. If not I will take any of the other posts. If I post on the 10th I will review and promote is as a good stocking stuffer for YA13 readers.

Book Lady said...

I can take any one of these:
January 14:
January 21:
January 28:

Melissa Caldwell
Must Read Faster
http://mustreadfaster.blogspot.com

claire s said...

hi can i have a promo and review slot on the 21st jan please?
Claire
http://pennyforthemuk.com

Writer AshleyL said...

I can do Feb 10 or March 11...whichever you have open. I would like to do an interview.

Writer AshleyL said...

I meant Feb 25th

~Mel~ said...

Reviews Unleashed
I can take March 4th. Review and Guest Blog.

Dalene Rodman said...

I would like to review on March 11 please

vicjbr said...

I think Dalene filled this one, if not add deal sharing aunt any date