Friday, May 31, 2013

Book Blast: Spring's Surprise by Cynthia Gail

Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Book Blast Tour for Spring's Surprise by Cynthia Gail, a Contemporary Romance available now from Soul Mate Publishing. The Book Blast Tour will take place from June 24 - 28, 2013 and is limited to 10 stops per day. This tour will not include interviews or guest blogs; however, a blurb, excerpt and author bio will be provided to every host for inclusion on their blog. Additionally, a PDF copy of this story is available for review in conjunction with a promo post.

Cynthia will award one $25 Amazon GC to a randomly drawn commenter and a $15 Starbucks GC to another randomly drawn commenter.

Sara Michaels is single again. And she’s celebrating her thirtieth birthday with a complete spa makeover and a day of boutique shopping with her two best friends. After a ten-month battle for freedom, a long weekend in Nashville, Tennessee is just what she needs to erase the memories of a broken heart.

Jack Tanner is the soon-to-be new partner at Chester & Dorsey Development Firm. Jack’s love life has been on the back burner for years as he’s built a successful career. But the moment he meets Sara, he takes a hard look at his life and his priorities.

Sara steps out of her comfort zone and spends an unforgettable weekend with Jack. She’s never felt so carefree. Until she realizes too late that three days can change everything.

June 24
1:  Bunny's Review
2:  Storm Goddess Book Reviews and More
3:  Reading In Twilight
4:  Read Your Writes Book Reviews
5:  Nickie's Views and Interviews
6:  United By Books
7:  Dawn's Reading Nook Blog
8:  It's Raining Books

June 25
1:  Farm Girl Books
2:  Crazy Four Books
3:  Andi's Book Reviews
4:  Perfect Chaos
5:  Nana Prah's Blog
6:  Musings and Ramblings
7:  Straight from the Library
8:  Long and Short Reviews

June 26
1:  Sugarbeat's Books
2:  Novel Moments
3:  Author Jinni James
4:  Margay Leah Justice
5:  The Reading Addict
6:  Christine Young Romance Writer
7:  Just Trying to Let it Be
8.  Tinasbookreviews

June 27
1:  Renee Luke
2:  The Write to Read
3:  Coffee and A Book Anytime
4:  Sandra's Blog
5:  Hope Dreams. Life... Love
6:  Author Raine Delight's Blog
7:  Simply Ali
8:  Jany's Book Blog
9:  Mommasez...

June 28
1:  Deb Deb Reviews
2:  Janna Shay's Fair Play
3:  Deal Sharing Aunt
4:  My Devotional Thoughts
5:  In a Dream  Beyond
6:  Reviews by Crystal
7:  A Writer's Life
8:  Welcome to My World of Dreams


Nikki said...

Storm Goddess Book Reviews can take the 24th

jannashay said...

I'm available to host on June 28th. I'd like to do a review in conjunction with the promo post.

Janna Shay's Fair Play

Brenda Demko said...

I'd like to host this on the 25th along with a review. Thank you!

maggiethom said...

I can host on The Write to Read on June 27th.

Julianna Smith said...

June 24th please. :)

Julianna Smith

Julie Kornhausl said...

I can do a promo with a review for the 27.

Coffee & A Book Anytime

Kim said...

I can do the 24th or 27th, but I also have other GF posts on those days. Let me know which post you would like first.

Read Your Writes Book Reviews

Andrea Coventry said...

I would like to review at Andi's Book Reviews on the 25, please. Thanks!

Judith Cauthan said...

I can do the 27th. I also have another GF blurb that day.

~Musings and Ramblings

debdebreviews said...

Deb Deb Reviews available for June 28th

lindsey hutchison @ United By Books said...

i can do the 24th

DawnsReadingNook said...

Dawn's Reading Nook blog can do June 24th

Crystal Benedict said...

I would like to host on the 28th. I don't think I have time to get a review in even though I would love to

Caroline Clemmons said...

I'd like June 28th, please.

TBR's said...

I can take 27 or 28


Elf2060 said...

I can do the 26th


Christine Young said...

Rogues Angels could host this on June 26th

Cindi said...

I can take the 26th!!

Jany said...

I can do it on the 27th

Jany's Book Blog

Stacie Wyatt said...

I am interested in the book blast.

Nana Prah said...

I can do June 25th.

Sarah said...

I can host June 26

Just trying to let it Be

Judith Cauthan said...

I can do this on the 25th.

Musings and Ramblings