Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Virtual Blurb Blitz Tour: Banished by Anita Philmar

Congratulations to Mary P., winner of the prize for commenting.

Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Blurb Blitz Tour for Banished by Anita Philmar, an Erotic Fantasy available now. The tour will run November 11 - December 7, 2012, and this tour will not include interviews or guest blogs; however, a blurb, excerpt and author bio will be provided to every host for inclusion on their blog. Additionally, a PDF or ePub copy of this story is available for review in conjunction with a promo post.

Anita will be awarding a $20.00 gift certificate from Amazon to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour.

Three girls from Ardenia step outside of their world. Captured and a forget spell placed on them, they don't know they're royalty or where they come from. Will they ever find their way home?

November 26: Cocktails and Books
November 27: Black Velvet Seductions Blog
November 28:  Sugarbeat's Books
November 28:  STOP 2 My Reading Obsession
November 29:  Christine Young Romance Writer
November 30:  Let's Get BOOKED!
December 3:  Crazy Four Books
December 4:  Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess
December 5:  Bodice Ripper Novels
December 6:  SnifferWalk
December 7:  The Steamy Side


Brenda Demko said...

I'd like to have Dec. 3rd please! I can do a review with the Promo.

Thank you,


Crazy Four Books

Alyson LaBarge said...

I can do 12/6 for a Promo/review if that works.

Thanks so much!

Alyson @ SnifferWalk

Shannon @ Cocktails and Books said...

I'd like to sign up for the Promo spot on November 26 or 27.


Cocktails and Books.

joder said...

I'd love to be a part of this tour for the promo and a review in PDF format on Dec 4th if possible. Just lmk.

Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess

Christine Young said...

I could host this on November 29th

Rachel Leigh - Erotic Romance said...

I can host Nov 27th.

Rachel x

Carin said...

I will take Nov 28th Carin@ My Reading Obsession
myreadingobsession at hotmail dot com

My Reading Addiction said...

Dec 5th or 7th
I can do a review as well