Tours with Openings
- A Bend In The Willow by Susan Clayton-Goldner (Women's Fiction - Blurb Blitz)
- An Epiphany in Lilacs by Iris Dorbian (Historical YA - MBB)
- Deadly Delusions by Barbara Ebel (Suspense/Thriller - Review)
- Elektra Chaos by Deanna Roy (Middle Grade - BBT)
- Emerge Beyond Circles by John Geers (Fantasy - NBTM)
- In Pursuit of Paradise by Kate Randle (Contemporary Romance - Review)
- Legacy of Luck by Christy Nicholas (Historical Fantasy - Review)
- Lost Treasure of the Heart by Charlie Most and Charlene Keel - (Blended: Contemporary, Historical, Paranormal - Review)
- Realm of the Dragon by CiCi Cordelia (Paranormal - Review)
- Red Hots: A Valentine Anthology by Caitlyn Lynch + 17 Authors (Romantic Erotica - MBB)
- Retribution Ridge by Anna Willett (Thriller - NBTM)
- Reverie by Lauren Rico - (Dark Romance/Thriller - Review)
- Run to Her by Lynn Kellan (Contemporary Romance - FSVBT)
- The Legend of Queen Agatha by Sam Cunningham (erotic fantasy/political allegory - VBT)
- The Soldier's Woman by Kelly Lyonns (Historical Romance - MBB)
- Toru: Wayfarer Returns by Stephanie R. Sorensen (Historical Steampunk Fiction)
- Triple Love Score by Brandi Megan Granett (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
Friday, September 16, 2011
Congratulations to Karen H. -- winner of "Fight for Love" and the $10 Amazon GC!
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual book tour for Delaney Diamond's upcoming release, The Temptation of a Good Man, a contemporary romance being released September 19th. The tour will run October 10 - 14, 2011 and Delaney is available for guest blogs or interviews. Additionally, a PDF copy of this release is available for review by request in conjunction with a post or interview.
Delaney will be giving away a $10 Amazon gift card and an eBook copy of Fight for Love to one randomly drawn commenter during the tour.
Can true love be found after one night of passion?
Celeste Burton goes out with her girlfriends to celebrate turning thirty and winds up spending an unforgettable night with the man of her dreams. One week later, as a favor, she attends a wedding with a friend as his date and is shocked when she sees Roarke again.
Roarke Hawthorne despises cheating. Cheating tore apart his family years ago. When the physics professor sees the woman he spent the night with show up at his sister’s wedding on the arm of his brother, he knows he should keep his distance. But because of the night they set fire to the sheets in his hotel room, he can’t resist the urge to be close to her–nor can he resist the temptation to have her back in his bed.
October 10: Elaine Cantrell
October 11: Wake Up Your Wild Side
October 11: STOP 2: Dawn's Reading Nook
October 12: Raine Delight
October 13: Shades of Romance Magazine
October 13: STOP 2: Book Bags and Cat Naps
October 14: Lisa Sanchez Romance Author