Tours with Openings
- A Human Element by Donna Galanti (Paranormal Suspense - MBB)
- A Mother's Love by Charlotte Hubbard (Inspirational Romance - BBT)
- A Summer's Enchantment by Kathleen Ann Gallagher (Contemporary Romance/Paranormal Elements - BBT)
- A Vampire's Tale by Maya Tyler (Paranormal Romance - NBTM)
- Allegiance by Marilee Brothers (New Adult Romantic Suspense - Review)
- An Unproven Concept by James Young (SciFi - Review)
- Bella Luna by Sharon Struth (Contemporary Romance - Reviews)
- Case File Phantom by Dana Ford (Mystery - VBT)
- Cloak and Mirrors by p.m. terrell (Suspense - VBT)
- February Lyrical Press Romances (Contemporary, Historical - BBT)
- Ghost Touch by LA Dragoni (Paranormal Romance - MBB)
- It Started With a Kiss by Ella Quinn (Historical Romance - MBB)
- Lake of Sins: Hangman's Army by L.S. O'Dea (YA, Dystopian, Fantasy - VBT)
- Outcome by Barbara Ebel (Medical, Historical Fiction - BBT)
- Purr M for Murder by T.C. Lotempio (Cozy Mystery - MBB)
- Seven Days to Goodbye by Sheri S Levy (Young Adult - NBTM)
- Sharing Rachel by SS Hampton, Sr (Erotic Romance - BBT)
- Smoke by Emily Mims (Romantic Suspense - VBT)
- Softlife by James R. Hardin (SciFi - Review)
- The Enchanted Swans by Christy Nicholas (Fantasy - Reviews)
- The Falcon Flies Alone by Gabrielle Mathieu (Historical Fantasy - VBT)
- The Flip by Michael Phillip Cash (Horror - VBT)
- The Ghost in Exile by Jamie Marchant (High Fantasy - VBT)
- The Good Spy Dies Twice by Mark Hosack (Thriller - MBB)
- The Part That Doesn't Burn by Sam Poling (Dark Romantic Fantasy - Reviews)
- The Rest of Forever by Carrie Pulkinen (Paranormal Romance - Review)
- The Unlikeable Demon Hunter by Deborah Wilde (Urban Fantasy Romance - MBB)
- Trusting Justice by J.J. Lore (Dystopian - Review)
- Twisted Luck by Mia Downing (paranormal erotic romance - VBT)
- Waiting for a Girl Like You (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
Friday, September 16, 2011
Congratulations to Karen H. -- winner of "Fight for Love" and the $10 Amazon GC!
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual book tour for Delaney Diamond's upcoming release, The Temptation of a Good Man, a contemporary romance being released September 19th. The tour will run October 10 - 14, 2011 and Delaney is available for guest blogs or interviews. Additionally, a PDF copy of this release is available for review by request in conjunction with a post or interview.
Delaney will be giving away a $10 Amazon gift card and an eBook copy of Fight for Love to one randomly drawn commenter during the tour.
Can true love be found after one night of passion?
Celeste Burton goes out with her girlfriends to celebrate turning thirty and winds up spending an unforgettable night with the man of her dreams. One week later, as a favor, she attends a wedding with a friend as his date and is shocked when she sees Roarke again.
Roarke Hawthorne despises cheating. Cheating tore apart his family years ago. When the physics professor sees the woman he spent the night with show up at his sister’s wedding on the arm of his brother, he knows he should keep his distance. But because of the night they set fire to the sheets in his hotel room, he can’t resist the urge to be close to her–nor can he resist the temptation to have her back in his bed.
October 10: Elaine Cantrell
October 11: Wake Up Your Wild Side
October 11: STOP 2: Dawn's Reading Nook
October 12: Raine Delight
October 13: Shades of Romance Magazine
October 13: STOP 2: Book Bags and Cat Naps
October 14: Lisa Sanchez Romance Author