Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Name Before the Masses Tour for David Brown, author of Fezariu's Epiphany and the soon-to-be released A World Apart.
Thank you for your interest, but this tour is full.
David M. Brown was born in Barnsley in 1982 and first conceived the idea of Elenchera in college. His love of history and English led him to read these subjects at Huddersfield University. David is inspired by medieval history, Norse mythology and Japanese role-playing video games and anime films. He lives in Huddersfield with his wife Donna and their six rescue cats.
David is available for guest blogs or interviews on Fridays from September 16-November 4.
9/16/2011 Backseat Nightmares
THURSDAY: 9/22/2011 Hope. Dreams. Life... Love
9/30/2011 Sandra's Blog
10/7/2011 Marianne Arkins
10/14/2011 On Getting Published, Good Books, and Living Goddesses
10/21/2011 Alisha Page
10/28/2011 A Pen and Fire
11/4/2011 News and Reviews from the Heart of the Dragon's Den
Interested in hosting David on your site? Please email us at goddessfish at gmail dot com.
Tours with Openings
- Annie's Recipe by Lisa Jones Baker (Inspriational Romance - Review)
- Bed of My Truck by Megan Slayer (Contempory Erotic Romance LGBT - MBB)
- Between Heaven and Hell by David Burnett (Paranormal Romance - MBB)
- Evergreen by Emily Mims (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Jersey Diner by Lisa Diane Kastner (Romance - VBT)
- Man Down by Tracy Tappan (Military Romance - Review)
- Never Give You Up by Megan Slayer (Contemporary Paranormal LGBT Romance - MBB)
- Remnant of Power by J.A. Deakin (YA Fantasy - Review)
- Second Chance Marquess by Jessica Jefferson (Historical Romance - Excerpt)
- Social Media Just for Writers by Frances Caballo (Non Fiction - Blurb Blitz)
- Surviving the Fatherland by Annette Oppenlander (Historical Coming of Age - Review)
- Team Russian by Ally Adams (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
- The Castle by Skye Warren (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
- The Congressman's Wife by Arie Pavlou & Charlene Keel (Contemporary Womens Fiction - reviews)
- The Unlikeable Demon Hunter by Deborah Wilde (Urban Fantasy Romance - MBB)
- Trusting Justice by J.J. Lore (Dystopian - Review)