Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Virtual Book Tour: A Ghost of a Chance by Minnette Meador

Thank you for your interest, but this tour is now full.

Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Book Tour for Minnette Meador's latest release A Ghost of a Chance, a paranormal romantic comedy with erotic elements. The tour will run from June 22 through July 20, and Minnette is available for interviews or guest blogs.

Keenan Swanson is your typical, everyday graphic designer. Well, except for the hundreds of pesky, prank-loving poltergeists that make his life interesting (in a Chinese curse sort of way). He finds his situation precarious yet manageable—until witty, smoking-hot coworker Isabella enters the scene and Keenan decides he wants her all for himself. With a horny succubus who has other ideas, a burly city cop determined to lock Keenan away, and an evil entity who’s hell-bent on using Keenan’s seed to create a living demon, the reluctant psychic realizes he just might not come out of this alive—or with heart intact.

Minnette will be giving away a Kindle at the end of her promotions campaign (DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED) and anyone who comments on her tour, or on her blog, will be entered into that drawing. One randomly drawn commenter from the tour itself, as well as the tour host with the most comments, will-- in addition-- win a $100 Amazon gift certificate.

Available Dates:

6/22/2011 Goddess Fish Party Pavilion
6/23/2011 Books Read 'N' Makeup Done
6/24/2011 Because My Random Thoughts Are Entertainment
6/27/2011 Book of Secrets
6/28/2011 Lyn Armstrong
6/29/2011 Paty Jager
6/30/2011 Book Junkie
7/1/2011 Desiree Holt Tells All
7/4/2011 Travel the Ages
7/5/2011 The Blue Rose Blog
7/6/2011 Fantasy Unbound
7/7/2011 Sugarbeat's Books
7/8/2011 Rosalie Lario
7/11/2011 Beyond Romance
7/12/2011 Lisa Haselton's Reviews and Interviews
7/13/2011 Alisha Paige
7/14/2011 Immortality and Beyond
7/15/2011 Worlds of Possibilities
7/18/2011 Off the Keyboard
7/19/2011 Black Velvet Seductions Readers' Blog
7/20/2011 Parajunkee's View


Historical Writer/Editor said...

Does she need other blog hosts to feature her? I would be happy to have her as a guest at my blog. -laura

Phyllis said...

My daughter Vanetta sent me over, sure glad I did!!

Brenda said...

I posted this to my blog: http://dancealertreads.blogspot.com/2011/06/goddess-fish-promotions-virtual-book.html

Please enter me! I'm a follower gfc.

dancealert at aol dot com

Surelia said...

Wow that is honestly really cool i didnt know there was such a good writer close to home!!! <3 i really need to pick up the full book when i get the money and read it sounds PHENOMINOAL

Debra Jayne East said...

What a facinating story.I am excited to read "A Ghost of a Chance." Please enter me in your contest also.I would love to win a gift certificate or a kindle. I'm on disability and I could read books cheaper by Kindle than buying real paperbacks.Thanks for the opportunity!

Miss Lauren said...

This book sounds amazing! I added it to my wishlist!! :)

Miss Lauren
misslaurenwilk at gmail dot com

Faith V. Smith said...

I am always looking for new books and authors to read. I'll look forward to exploring Ms. Meador's work.

Faith V. Smith

desitheblonde said...

i love to read and blog on the book
and then i re tweeted and face book and my home page

Ingeborg said...

Please enter me in the contest. The book sounds great.


Minnette Meador said...

Hi, everyone! I'm so sorry I didn't get over here sooner, but I've so busy with my tour! Anyway, make sure to visit all the sites and leave a comment so I can get you entered in the contest multiple times. The more comments the better chances of winning!

I LOVE Vanetta, Phyllis! She is an amazing girl. Thanks so much for sending her my way.

Thanks so much, Brenda! You are a doll and entered in the contest! M:o)

Surelia - ~Blush~ Thank you for the kinds words. I hope you do get to read the book. Would love to know what you think... :o)

Got you in there, Debra and I'll keep my fingers crossed. Make sure to visit all the blogs and leave a comment; that way your chances will increase. For every blog you comment on you get entered into the drawing.

Thanks, Miss Lauren - I really hope you like it.

Hi, Faith - Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for doing that, Desi! What a doll you are... I hope you get a chance to visit and comment on some of the blog stops.

Will do, Ingeborg!

Minnette Meador said...

Hi, guys - I'm so sorry I'm late over here.

Hi, Phyllis - I LOVE Vanetta! She is such a doll... she must have a wonderful mom!

Thanks for posting this, Brenda. You are an angel!

Oh, gosh, Surellia ~blush~ I hope you do get a chance to read it.

Hi, Debra - I've got you on the list and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :o)

Thanks for adding me to your wish list, Miss Lauren! I hope you enjoy the book.

Hi, Faith - I hope you get a chance to read it. Hopefully, you get a bit of a chuckle out of it.

Thank you so much, Desi! I really appreciate the support... :o)

Got you in the contest, Ingeborg! :o)

cherio1 said...

Wow, this story sounds terrific! Please enter me in your contest. Thank you.

Minnette Meador said...

Got you in there, Cherio! :o)

Booksrforever123 said...

I think it's great that a write gives us reader's a different perspective in a romance. Why else would so many of us read paranormal romances now a days-for that different perspective.

Chele Blades said...

love following this tour...i have learned more & more and now i really want to read A Ghost of a Chance...

oh i left a story today on the blue rose blog...was away from the computer last week


Kanya said...

Hi Minnette!
Just visiting!


Minnette Meador said...

I agree, Booksforever! I think paranormal readers so read outside the box... I wonder how the books nowadays would have done, say, the in 60's?

Hi, Chele! Hi, Kanya! :o)

Wolfswan1 said...

This sounds like an awesome book! Thanks for the review.

Minnette Meador said...

You are more than welcome, Wolfswan! :o)