Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Tours with Openings
- A May Day anthology (Paranormal Romance - Reviews Tour)
- Audra by Amanda L.V. Shalaby (Historical Mystery Romance - Reviews Tour)
- Blind Allegiance by Violetta Rand (Historical Romance)
- Blood Destiny Series by Helen Harper (Urban Fantasy - Book Blast)
- Blood Destiny Series by Helen Harper (Urban Fantasy - NBtM)
- Concrete Evidence by Rachel Grant (Reviews Tour - Romantic Suspense)
- Daddy's Girl by J.M. Kelley (Women's Fiction with Romantic Elements)
- Deep Fried and Pickled by Paisley Ray (Women's Fiction/Chick Lit/Romance/Mystery)
- Dixon's Place by William Corradini (Non-Fiction, Animal Lovers - Review tour)
- Drasmyr by Matthew D. Ryan (Fantasy - Blurb Blitz)
- Dreaming of Laughing Hawk by Linda Katmarian ( Romantic Suspense - Reviews Tour)
- Dreaming of Laughing Hawk by Linda Katmarian (Romantic Suspence - NBtM Tour)
- Eye Spy by Jenna Mattison (Comedic romantic mystery suspense/Chic lit - Blurb Blitz)
- Fierce Creatures by A.W. Hartoin (Middle Grade Fantasy - Review tour)
- Gold Manor Ghost House by Merry Brown (YA Paranormal Romance)
- Her Guardian Angel by Khloe Wren (Paranormal Romance)
- Hidden by M. Lathan (YA Fantasy)
- How You Leave Texas by Alana Cash (Chick Lit - VBT and Review)
- Into the Magic by Naomi Bellina (Erotic Paranormal Romance - Reviews Tour)
- Joker's Wild by C.L. Kraemer (Mystery/Suspense - Reviews Tour)
- Legal Ease by Lori Ryan (Contemporary Romance - Super Book Blast)
- No Gentleman is He by Carley Bauer and Lynette Willows (Historical Romance)
- Phantom and Demon, Dark Musicals Trilogy books (YA Thriller - Super Book Blast)
- Quiet on the Set by Jessica Lave (New Adult, Contemporary Romance)
- Rys Rising by Tracy Falbe (Fantasy - Reviews Tour)
- Secrets of a Dangerous Woman by p.m. terrell (Paranormal Romantic Suspense - Review Tour)
- Shadow of Danger by Kristine Mason (Romantic Suspense - Super Book Blast)
- The Exemeus by Folami and Abeni Morris (Review Tour)
- The Hourglass by Sharon Struth (Contemporary Romantic Women's Fiction - NBtM Tour)
- The Hourglass by Sharon Struth (Contemporary Romantic Women's Fiction - Reviews Tour)
- The Perfect Duke by Dawn Ireland (Historical Romance - SBB)
- The Rules of Dreaming by Bruce Hartman (Mystery/Suspense - VBT and Reviews Tour)
- The Seduction of Esther by Jenifer Wilck (Contemporary Romance - (Excerpt/Reviews Tour)
- Untimed by Andy Gavin (YA Fantasy - Review)
- Vampire Elite (Paranormal)
- Vicki's Key by p.m. terrell (Romantic Suspense - Review)
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Book Tour for The Third Rose, the first book in Jean Hart Stewart's new historical romance series, which will be released April 29 from Red Rose Publishing.
When Sara Coverly hides in Lord Wolverton’s bedroom to avenge him for the rape of her friend, she is determined to shoot him so he can never ruin another female. Instead she finds herself wondering if she’s picked the wrong man! Wolf decides he needs a token fiancée to cover his tracks as he searches for a spy, and soon Sara finds herself helping him. And falling deeply in love.
Wolf’s espionage duties bring danger to them both. When he
decodes a message threatening the assassination of Wellington at Waterloo, they both set out for Brussels to catch the villain.
Can their growing love endure through war, a desperate villain who is out to stop them, and Wolf’s determination to save Wellington at any cost?
Jean is available for interviews and guest blogs.
May 3 Helen's Heroes
May 4 A.F. Stewart's Blog
May 5 Perils of Pauline
May 6 Lisa Leibow's Fodder for Fiction
May 7 Hywela Lyn
May 10 Marianne Arkins
May 12 The Bibliophilic Book Blog
May 13 Amber Scott Project
May 14 Poisoned Rationality
May 17 Author K.J. Roberts
May 18 Jacqueline Paige
May 19 Hope. Dreams. Life... Love
May 20 Book Junkie
May 21 You Gotta Read
May 24 A Journey of Books
May 25 Nicole Zoltack
May 26 Donica's Place
May 27 Nikki Duncan
May 28 Long Live Chick Lit
May 31 Author Chris Redding
Jean will be giving away a The Third Rose T-shirt to one randomly drawn commenter from the blog stops listed above, as well as to the host with the most comments, not counting duplicates or Jean's own comments. (NOTE: To enter, leave a comment on her blog stops above, not on this blog post -- enter at every stop each day to earn more entries!).
Interested in hosting Jean on YOUR blog? Email us
Monday, April 12, 2010
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual tour for Mysti Holiday's debut-- a contemporary erotic romance released by The Wild Rose Press. Mysti is willing to do interviews and guest blogs. She will be giving away a $5 gift certificate to The Wild Rose Press to one randomly drawn commenter.
Kasey Davenport and Cole Roberts—adversaries since junior high when Cole did nothing but pull her hair, snap her bra strap, and tease her mercilessly—find themselves unexpectedly thrown together when Kasey is in town on a layover. As always, sparks fly between them, but this time the attraction simmering close to the surface explodes into a passion neither of them expected or wanted.
After years of mutual avoidance and denying their attraction, can Kasey and Cole stop arguing long enough to discover if what they feel will last more than just one night?
May 24: Whipped Cream Reviews Guest Blog
May 25: Wendi Zwaduk
May 26: Simply Sexy Stories
May 27: Amber Scott Project
May 28: Amber Skyze
May 31: Romance With an Attitude
June 1: Chris Redding Author
June 2: Jacqueline Paige
June 3: You Gotta Read Guest
June 4: Book Junkie
June 16: Happily Ever After
Interested in hosting Mysti on YOUR blog? Email us
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Tour for the release of "Right Where I Need to Be" a contemporary romance and "Learning How to Bend" a contemporary erotic romance by Wendi Zwaduk.
"Right Where I Need to Be"
Sometimes the love of your life isn’t the one you expect, but he’s the one you need.
Cass Jenson needs an actor for her made for TV movie. The previous actor dropped out, leaving her stranded. Her savior shows up looking sinfully sexy and totally right for the part, but what part is she auditioning him for? Her movie or her bed?
Logan Malone needs an acting job and fast. With his string of broken hearts, his professional life lies in shambles. To resurrect his career, he must audition for a television role which could be the job of a lifetime. That is, if he can work with distraction and Cass is a major distraction with a heart of gold. Is their budding relationship enough to survive separation, lies, and a couple zany fans?
"Learning How to Bend"
Their marriage is about to fall apart, but not if she can help it and he’s willing to bend.
Abby Donovan imagined nothing could change her simple life as a librarian. Her loving husband Seth, a mechanic in the Air National Guard, is scheduled to return from a short deployment in Iraq. Before he gets home, a letter arrives. It seems Seth is asking for a divorce. She must decide whether to walk away without a fight or to wait and confront him with the thing he's always dreamed of - a ménage a trois. But all is not as it seems.
Seth Donovan wanted an idyllic life to go along with his career in the military. Then he sees the atrocities of war firsthand. A conversation with a colleague ends up as fodder for the rumour mill and so much more. Seth never wanted a divorce. He wants his wife. Will she accept him despite the rumours and advances from another man? Or can their relationship withstand the turmoil of war?
Her tour dates will be as follows:
April 19: Helen's Heroes
April 19: (Stop #2) Menagerie Authors
April 20: Romance With an Attitude
April 21: My Reading Addiction
April 22: Reading, Writing and Things That Make Me Crazy
April 23: Bibliophilic Book Blog
April 26: Kaye Manro
April 27: The Fickle Fan
April 29: Book Junkie
May 3: You Gotta Read Guest Blog
May 11: Lisa Leibow's Fodder for Fiction
Wendi will be giving away the winner’s choice of either an eBook copy of “Right Where I Need to Be” or “Learning How to Bend” to one randomly drawn commenter from the tour.
Interested in hosting Wendi on YOUR blog? Email us
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Tour for the audio book release of "One Night In Memphis" by Allie Boniface, a contemporary romance in Ms. Boniface's "One Night" series.
What if a woman, tired of broken hearts and bad choices, traveled a thousand miles to the heart of Memphis, Tennessee, and spent a night forgetting her past in the blues clubs of Beale Street? What if a man who lost his wife to cancer ventured to Beale Street's social scene for the first time in over a year? And what if they met and realized love was still possible for them both?“Thrilling action and suspense complement a budding romance in this touching story of two people finding new beginnings. Appealing secondary characters add depth to an engaging plot.” - 4 Stars from Romantic Times
Dakota James and Ethan Meriweather have both given up on finding happiness in a relationship. When they meet in downtown Memphis, at a crowded nightclub, neither has romance on the brain. But as the evening unfolds, and small talk turns to the stuff of hopes, dreams, and shared loss, a kinship grows that surprises them.
Before the night is over, though, Dakota's past will catch up with her in the form of a violent ex-boyfriend. As dawn approaches, and tragedy threatens to tear Dakota and Ethan apart, both will have to make a decision that could change their lives forever. Is new love worth putting your life on the line for someone you've just met?
"Allie Boniface has penned a book which has a little bit of everything anyone could desire. I highly recommend this book. It is well written, highly suspenseful and one great read. And just wait for the sensual parts. There's just nothing I don't like about this book and that includes the unexpected ending." -5 Hearts from The Romance Studio
The tour will run on the following dates:
April 29: Sherry Gloag
April 30: Word Wranglers
May 3: The Life (and lies) of an inanimate flying object
May 4: Liana's Place
May 5: You Gotta Read Guest
May 6: Book Junkie
May 7: My Reading Room
May 10: Marta's Meanderings
May 11: Nicole Zoltack
May 12: Perils of Pauline
May 13: Jacqueline Page
Allie will be giving away the winner’s choice of either the Lost in Paradise audiobook or One Night in Memphis audiobook to one randomly drawn commenter from the tour and to the tour host with the most comments, excluding duplicates or Allie’s responses.
Interested in hosting Allie on YOUR blog? Email us