Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Tours with Openings
- A Killer's Grace by Ronald Chapman (Suspense-Review)
- Between Midnight and Dawn by Cheryl Yeko (Romantic Suspense - Reviews)
- Confessions of Us by Alexandra Forry (Romance - VBT)
- Defragmenting Daniel: The Organ Scrubber by Jason Werbeloff (Sci-fi Thriller - Review)
- Domestic Discipline by Cara Bristol (Erotic Romance - MBB)
- Fallen Star by Allison Morse (Mystery - Reviews)
- Intuition by Anna Durand (Paranormal Romance - Reviews)
- Mark of the Dragon by JW Troemner (Urban Fantasy - NBTM)
- My Name is Wonder by Ronald Chapman (self-help - Review)
- Northwoods Wolfman by Scott Burtness (Horror / Comedy - Reviews)
- Prodigal Son by Lisa Beth Darling (Contemporary Fiction - MBB)
- Ronald Chapman Books (Suspense - MBB)
- Sonar the Surge by B. Truly (New Adult Sci-fi Romance - Review)
- Ten Days in October by Ashish Malpani (Crime Fiction - NBTM)
- The Dream Walker by Michelle Murray (Middle Grade Fantasy - Blurb Blitz)
- The Gift - The Chronicles of Tucker Littlefield by Tegon Maus (Fantasy - Reviews)
- The Last Ten Pounds by Lina Sage (Memoir - Review)
- The Last Ten Pounds by Lina Sage (Memoir - VBT)
- The Lizard's Tale by Kurt Kamm (Mystery/Crime Thriller - VBT)
- Time for a Highlander by Maxine Mansfield (Time Travel Erotic Romance - Reviews)
- Victoria at Sea by M. Kate Quinn (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Water Bearer by Wendi Christner (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
- When a Marquis Chooses a Bride by Ella Quinn (Historical Romance - MBB)
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual book tour for Fiona Jayde and her newest release, Pas De Deux.
Fiona is a space pilot, a ninth degree black belt in three styles of martial arts, a computer hacker, a mountain climber, a jazz singer, a weight lifter, a superspy with a talent for languages, and an evil genius.
All in her own head.
In life, she is an author of kickass, action packed, steamy romances, possesses a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and blue belt in Aikido, a web developer, scared to death of heights, loves jazz piano, can bench-press about 20 pounds — with effort, speaks English and Russian fluently, and when not plotting murder and mayhem enjoys steamy romance novels, sexy spy thrillers, murky mysteries and movies where things frequently blow up. Her website is: www.fionajayde.com
Pas De Deux is a contemporary erotic romance with a bit of suspense thrown in.
One wrong move, and she could be dancing on her grave…
Two years after an injury put her dancing career on hold, Lynnrina Kovaleva is determined to reclaim her place on the stage. On the eve of her comeback production, she takes the edge off her nerves with a one-night stand in the strong arms of celebrity bodyguard Mateo Rivera.
Ex-cop Mateo is celebrating one hell of an anniversary: eight months since he was declared unfit for duty. When a delicate beauty boldly propositions him in a bar, he chooses to lose himself in her body rather than lose his mind to alcohol. This choice comes back to haunt him when he’s hired to protect a prima ballerina who’s been receiving threats.
Despite her shock at seeing him again, Lynn must not allow their intense attraction—or any creepy fan letters—to undermine her performance. Mateo can’t reconcile this coldly focused dancer with the passionate woman who seduced him. Yet he sees fire under the ice, pain hidden by the smooth mask of perfection.
The vivid memory of their entwined bodies wars with the job at hand, but he must keep Lynn safe—regardless of the cost. The most difficult challenge, however, will be keeping his hands to himself.
Warning: Contains jetés, pliés, a chilling touch of danger, and the boiling heat of an unwanted attraction that combusts into passionate sex.
If you want to host Fiona on your site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 1: Wendi Zwaduk
March 2: Naughty Novelist
March 3: Nikki Duncan
March 3: (stop #2) Sexy Lady-excerpt
March 4: The Bibliophilic Book Blog
March 5: Beyond Romance
March 8: Geek Girl Reviews
March 9: Raz Lovers Book Blog
March 10: Savage Hunter
March 11: Kissa Starling
March 12: Chris Redding
Comment to win a $15 Amazon.com Gift Certificate!!