Congratulations to the winners of an eBook copy of "Bound in Lingerie" -- a winner at every stop!:
Goddess Fish is organizing guest appearances for Gina Gordon, multi-published author of erotic romance and proud and honored to be the Vice President of Passionate Ink, the Erotic Romance chapter of the Romance Writers of America (RWA).
When she isn't lost in her own world of romance, Gina spends her time reading, baking cupcakes or catching up on celebrity gossip. Gina lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and lovable dog.
Her NBtM tour will be held each Monday starting the week of October 3,2011 and Gina is available for guest blogs or interviews. Additionally, a PDF of "Bound in Lingerie" is available for review in conjuction with a post. If you are interested in hosting Gina on any of the following Mondays, please email us at goddessfish at gmail dot com.
Gina will be giving away an eBook copy of "Bound in Lingerie" at every stop to one randomly drawn commenter.
October 3: Review and interview: Reading Romances
October 10: Realmantic Moments
October 17: Review and interview: Romancing Rakes
October 24: Naughty in the Backseat
Enjoy the blurb from her upcoming release, "Bound in Lingerie":
Being bound together was never part of the plan.
Amie Woods is living the life she wants, but her search for a man who can keep up with her sexual demands has tested her faith in Happily Ever After. Milton Campbell bears the weight of the world on his shoulders, but when he has the opportunity to re-ignite old friendships, it reminds him of a time in his life when he knew how to have fun.
When the two meet, sparks fly--and not the good kind. Their dislike for one another is second only to the sexual attraction simmering between them. A twist of circumstance lands them in the same bed, and Milton jumps at the opportunity to put his pleasure in Amie's hands. A two-week fling might be exactly what he needs to bring back his love of life, and Amie can't throw away the opportunity to be herself--both in and out of the bedroom.
At first, they seemed all wrong for each other. But when 'casual' builds into something more, Amie and Milton must decide if they're willing to risk being bound together by love.
CONTENT WARNING: Contains explicit language, sex, and a torturous strip tease in leather.
Tours with Openings
- 51 Love by Jeremy T. Ringfield (Contemporary Romantic Suspense - FSVBT)
- A Crazy Reunion by Cate Baylor (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
- A Hundred Hands by Dianne Noble (Contemporary Fiction - Reviews)
- Alpha Lover by Brenda Sparks (Paranormal Romance - Reviews)
- Ariel and Ray Uncensored by Candy Caine (Erotic Romance - MBB)
- Asmodeus by Brooks Hansen (Romantic Historical Fiction - Review)
- Captain Hawkins by H. Peter Alesso (Sci-fi - MBB)
- Captain Hawkins by H. Peter Alesso (Sci-fi - Review)
- Dark Communion by C.J. Perry (Dark Fantasy - Review)
- Dead Lawyers Don't Lie by Mark Nolan (Thriller - reviews)
- Fearless Destiny by Annette Bower (Romantic Mainstream - Review)
- Final Kill by Leslie McKelvey (Romantic Suspense - MBB)
- Griffen by A.J. Blakemont (Dark Urban Fantasy - Review)
- Heir of Locksley by N.B. Dixon (GLBT Historical Romance - Review)
- I, Erogenous Jones by Candy Caine (Erotic Romance - MBB)
- Kilty Pleasures by Nancy Fraser (Erotic Romance - MBB)
- Mexican Hat Trick by T.S. O'Neil (Action/Adventure - Review)
- Mirror of Doom by Bailey Baxter (Middle Grade - VBT)
- Mist by Emily Mims (Romantic Suspense - VBT)
- Reverie by Lauren Rico - (Dark Romance/Thriller - Review)
- Rip Cord: The Reunion/The Weekend by Jeanne St. James (Contemporary GLBT Erotic Romance - Blurb Blitz)
- The 12 Nights of Jeremy Sunson by MH Snowy (SciFi - Review)
- The Adventures of Grant Scotland by Dan McClure (Fantasy - VBT)
- The Gathering Dark by Charles O'Keefe (Paranormal - Reviews)
- The Mirror of Doom by Bailey Baxter (Middle Grade - VBT)
- The Sage Stone Prophecy by N.S. Wikarski (Adventrue/Mystery - Review)
- The Sage Stone Prophecy by N.S. Wikarski (Adventure/Mystery - BBT)
- To Find a Viking Treasure by Gina Conkle (Historical Romance - Review)
- Two Worlds Collided by Karen Michelle Nutt (Time Travel/Fantasy - Review)
- Wet by Ashley Bostock (Contemporary Romance - BBT)