Congratulations to the winners of an eBook copy of "Bound in Lingerie" -- a winner at every stop!:
Goddess Fish is organizing guest appearances for Gina Gordon, multi-published author of erotic romance and proud and honored to be the Vice President of Passionate Ink, the Erotic Romance chapter of the Romance Writers of America (RWA).
When she isn't lost in her own world of romance, Gina spends her time reading, baking cupcakes or catching up on celebrity gossip. Gina lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and lovable dog.
Her NBtM tour will be held each Monday starting the week of October 3,2011 and Gina is available for guest blogs or interviews. Additionally, a PDF of "Bound in Lingerie" is available for review in conjuction with a post. If you are interested in hosting Gina on any of the following Mondays, please email us at goddessfish at gmail dot com.
Gina will be giving away an eBook copy of "Bound in Lingerie" at every stop to one randomly drawn commenter.
October 3: Review and interview: Reading Romances
October 10: Realmantic Moments
October 17: Review and interview: Romancing Rakes
October 24: Naughty in the Backseat
Enjoy the blurb from her upcoming release, "Bound in Lingerie":
Being bound together was never part of the plan.
Amie Woods is living the life she wants, but her search for a man who can keep up with her sexual demands has tested her faith in Happily Ever After. Milton Campbell bears the weight of the world on his shoulders, but when he has the opportunity to re-ignite old friendships, it reminds him of a time in his life when he knew how to have fun.
When the two meet, sparks fly--and not the good kind. Their dislike for one another is second only to the sexual attraction simmering between them. A twist of circumstance lands them in the same bed, and Milton jumps at the opportunity to put his pleasure in Amie's hands. A two-week fling might be exactly what he needs to bring back his love of life, and Amie can't throw away the opportunity to be herself--both in and out of the bedroom.
At first, they seemed all wrong for each other. But when 'casual' builds into something more, Amie and Milton must decide if they're willing to risk being bound together by love.
CONTENT WARNING: Contains explicit language, sex, and a torturous strip tease in leather.
Tours with Openings
- A Bend In The Willow by Susan Clayton-Goldner (Women's Fiction - Blurb Blitz)
- An Epiphany in Lilacs by Iris Dorbian (Historical YA - MBB)
- Deadly Delusions by Barbara Ebel (Suspense/Thriller - Review)
- Elektra Chaos by Deanna Roy (Middle Grade - BBT)
- Emerge Beyond Circles by John Geers (Fantasy - NBTM)
- In Pursuit of Paradise by Kate Randle (Contemporary Romance - Review)
- Legacy of Luck by Christy Nicholas (Historical Fantasy - Review)
- Lost Treasure of the Heart by Charlie Most and Charlene Keel - (Blended: Contemporary, Historical, Paranormal - Review)
- Realm of the Dragon by CiCi Cordelia (Paranormal - Review)
- Red Hots: A Valentine Anthology by Caitlyn Lynch + 17 Authors (Romantic Erotica - MBB)
- Retribution Ridge by Anna Willett (Thriller - NBTM)
- Reverie by Lauren Rico - (Dark Romance/Thriller - Review)
- Run to Her by Lynn Kellan (Contemporary Romance - FSVBT)
- The Legend of Queen Agatha by Sam Cunningham (erotic fantasy/political allegory - VBT)
- The Soldier's Woman by Kelly Lyonns (Historical Romance - MBB)
- Toru: Wayfarer Returns by Stephanie R. Sorensen (Historical Steampunk Fiction)
- Triple Love Score by Brandi Megan Granett (Contemporary Romance - MBB)