Congratulations to the winners of an eBook copy of "Bound in Lingerie" -- a winner at every stop!:
Goddess Fish is organizing guest appearances for Gina Gordon, multi-published author of erotic romance and proud and honored to be the Vice President of Passionate Ink, the Erotic Romance chapter of the Romance Writers of America (RWA).
When she isn't lost in her own world of romance, Gina spends her time reading, baking cupcakes or catching up on celebrity gossip. Gina lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and lovable dog.
Her NBtM tour will be held each Monday starting the week of October 3,2011 and Gina is available for guest blogs or interviews. Additionally, a PDF of "Bound in Lingerie" is available for review in conjuction with a post. If you are interested in hosting Gina on any of the following Mondays, please email us at goddessfish at gmail dot com.
Gina will be giving away an eBook copy of "Bound in Lingerie" at every stop to one randomly drawn commenter.
October 3: Review and interview: Reading Romances
October 10: Realmantic Moments
October 17: Review and interview: Romancing Rakes
October 24: Naughty in the Backseat
Enjoy the blurb from her upcoming release, "Bound in Lingerie":
Being bound together was never part of the plan.
Amie Woods is living the life she wants, but her search for a man who can keep up with her sexual demands has tested her faith in Happily Ever After. Milton Campbell bears the weight of the world on his shoulders, but when he has the opportunity to re-ignite old friendships, it reminds him of a time in his life when he knew how to have fun.
When the two meet, sparks fly--and not the good kind. Their dislike for one another is second only to the sexual attraction simmering between them. A twist of circumstance lands them in the same bed, and Milton jumps at the opportunity to put his pleasure in Amie's hands. A two-week fling might be exactly what he needs to bring back his love of life, and Amie can't throw away the opportunity to be herself--both in and out of the bedroom.
At first, they seemed all wrong for each other. But when 'casual' builds into something more, Amie and Milton must decide if they're willing to risk being bound together by love.
CONTENT WARNING: Contains explicit language, sex, and a torturous strip tease in leather.
Tours with Openings
- Behind the Mask (Multi-author Superhero Anthology - VBT)
- Connect by Dawn Burnett (Self-Help - VBT)
- Deception by Samuel Jay (Mystery/Romance - VBT)
- Happy Homicides by Various Authors (Cozy Mystery Anthology - VBT)
- Honor Before Heart by Heather McCorkle (Historical Romance - BBT)
- Icarus by David Hulegaard (Sci Fi Noir - Reviews)
- Kasper Mutzenmacher's Cursed Hat by Keith R. Fentonmiller (Magical Realism - BBT)
- Reckless Need by Scarlett Scott (Historical Romance - NBTM)
- Running Wild Anthology of Stories by Various Authors (Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poems - VBT)
- Solo by Lauren E. Rico (Contemporary New Adult Romance - SBB)
- Spooning Daisy (Contemporary Romance - NBTM)
- The Recipient by Audrey J. Cole (Thriller - Review)
- This Piece of My Soul by Robyn M. Ryan (Contemporary Romance - Review)