Tours with Openings
- A Bend In The Willow by Susan Clayton-Goldner (Women's Fiction - Blurb Blitz)
- An Epiphany in Lilacs by Iris Dorbian (Historical YA - MBB)
- Deadly Delusions by Barbara Ebel (Suspense/Thriller - Review)
- Elektra Chaos by Deanna Roy (Middle Grade - BBT)
- Emerge Beyond Circles by John Geers (Fantasy - NBTM)
- In Pursuit of Paradise by Kate Randle (Contemporary Romance - Review)
- Legacy of Luck by Christy Nicholas (Historical Fantasy - Review)
- Lost Treasure of the Heart by Charlie Most and Charlene Keel - (Blended: Contemporary, Historical, Paranormal - Review)
- Realm of the Dragon by CiCi Cordelia (Paranormal - Review)
- Red Hots: A Valentine Anthology by Caitlyn Lynch + 17 Authors (Romantic Erotica - MBB)
- Retribution Ridge by Anna Willett (Thriller - NBTM)
- Reverie by Lauren Rico - (Dark Romance/Thriller - Review)
- Run to Her by Lynn Kellan (Contemporary Romance - FSVBT)
- The Legend of Queen Agatha by Sam Cunningham (erotic fantasy/political allegory - VBT)
- The Soldier's Woman by Kelly Lyonns (Historical Romance - MBB)
- Toru: Wayfarer Returns by Stephanie R. Sorensen (Historical Steampunk Fiction)
- Triple Love Score by Brandi Megan Granett (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual tour to promote the release of book three in the popular Sullivan Boys Romantic Suspense Series, Capturing Karma.
Veterinarian Matty Connors’ visions lead her to homicide detective Brian Sullivan once again despite her resolve to remain anonymous the past four years. Her official work with the police in California resulted in the brutal murder of her fiancé, and since, a recurrent nightmare she barely survives. Brian, the reputed ladies man of the Sullivan family, has yet to give his heart to a woman until Matty lays claim to it. His black-and-white approach to solving crimes doesn’t jibe with Matty’s spooky pronouncements or her reputation for alleged infallibility. A wild goose chase searching for a murder weapon casts doubt on Matty’s “truths” and threatens their smoldering romance. Is Brian her nightmare slayer and ultimate truth? When the puzzle pieces fall in place for Brian, will it be too late to save Matty?
January 11: Romance With an Attitude
January 12: Wendi Zwaduk
January 13: Pauline Baird Jones
January 14: Romance at Your Fingertips
January 15: Long Live Chick Lit
January 18: Lorhainne Eckhart
January 19: The Life (and Lies) of an Inanimate Flying Object
January 20: Liana Laverentz
January 21: Elaine Cantrell
January 22: Sandra Kay
January 25: Lisabet Sarai
January 26: Razlover's Bookblog
January 27: Jen's Book Talk
January 28: AF Stewart
January 29: Happy Endings Blog
February 1: Readaholic
February 2: Reading at the Beach
February 3: The Susquehanna Writers
February 4: My Foolish Wisdom
February 5: Chris Redding
KM Daughters' will be giving away an autographed copy of Against Doctor's Orders, the first book in the award-winning Sullivan Boys Series to one randomly drawn commentor and the blog host with the most comments, excluding duplicates or KM's responses.
Interested in hosting KM Daughters on YOUR blog? Email us!
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual tour to promote the release of Linda Poitevin's debut novel A Fairy Tale for Gwyn.
Gwyn Jacobs doesn’t believe in happy-ever-after.
Ever since her ex-husband walked out four years ago, abandoning her with a toddler and infant twins, Gwyn has been mother, father, and bread-winner all rolled into one. Her own scarred heart and failed marriage aside, she is determined not to open up her children’s lives to the possibility of another heartbreak...until her very own fairy tale falls into her lap -- and the hero won’t take no for an answer!
January 11: The Long and the Short of It
January 12: The Long and the Short of It
January 13: The Long and the Short of It
January 14: The Long and the Short of It
January 15: The Long and the Short of It
January 18: Wendi Zwaduk
January 19: Mary Eason
January 20: Lorhainne Eckhart
January 21: A.F. Steward
January 22: Alien Places
January 25: Elaine Cantrell
January 26: Long Liv Chick Lit
January 27: Jen's Book Talk
January 28: Love Romance Passion
January 29: Hey! Lady Jane!
February 1: Between the Pages
February 2: Cate Masters
February 3: Diane Craver
February 4: Liana Laverentz
February 5: J.K. Coi