Tours with Openings
- A Human Element by Donna Galanti (Paranormal Suspense - MBB)
- A Vampire's Tale by Maya Tyler (Paranormal Romance - NBTM)
- Allegiance by Marilee Brothers (New Adult Romantic Suspense - Review)
- An Unproven Concept by James Young (SciFi - Review)
- Bella Luna by Sharon Struth (Contemporary Romance - Reviews)
- Call to Honor by Tawny Weber (Contemporary Romance - NBTM)
- Cloak and Mirrors by p.m. terrell (Suspense - VBT)
- February Lyrical Press Romances (Contemporary, Historical - BBT)
- Into Shadow by T.D. Shields (YA Dystopian - MBB)
- Maon: Marshal of Tallav by Cailin Briste (Sci-Fi Erotic Romance - blurb Blitz)
- Never Go Alone by Denison Hatch (Thriller - Blurb Blitz)
- Outcome by Barbara Ebel (Medical, Historical Fiction - BBT)
- Purr M for Murder by T.C. Lotempio (Cozy Mystery - MBB)
- Seven Days to Goodbye by Sheri S Levy (Young Adult - NBTM)
- Softlife by James R. Hardin (SciFi - Review)
- Tales of Yosemite by Jonathan Williams (Short Story anthology - Blurb Blitz)
- The Enchanted Swans by Christy Nicholas (Fantasy - Reviews)
- The Falcon Flies Alone by Gabrielle Mathieu (Historical Fantasy - VBT)
- The Part That Doesn't Burn by Sam Poling (Dark Romantic Fantasy - Reviews)
- The Rest of Forever by Carrie Pulkinen (Paranormal Romance - Review)
- The Second Time Around by Ella Quinn ( Historical Romance - MBB )
- Wilde Thing by Jannine Gallant (Contemporary Romance - BBT)
- Yours Truly by K.J. Pierce (Chick Lit/Romantic Comedy - Blurb Blitz)
Friday, September 25, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual tour to promote J. A. Saare's four erotic paranormal romance releases, “Lick of Frost”, “Soft as Moonlight”, “Moon Kissed” and “A Kiss Before Dying”.
“Lick of Frost”
Onyx “The Ice Princess” Blackthorn has yearned for the nearness of another for two centuries. Cursed after she shunned the advances of a lovelorn wizard and felled him with a cursed blade, she ventures to New Orleans with his coven, desperate to put an end to the isolation that is slowly killing her.
“Soft as Moonlight”
Lycae Wolfe Trevlian returns to New Orleans after a lengthy self imposed absence with one goal – to appease the vampyren harboring a grudge against his kin so he can leave as soon as possible. Bitter memories linger in the Big Easy, memories best left in the past. Fortunately, the agreement with the vampyren is simple – destroy the creature killing off their brethren, and the death of their Master is forgiven.
When Kassia Lambert wakes in a nice warm bed, alive and intact, she can’t believe her good fortune. She should be dead, considering she was sent head first into brick and mortar. So why isn’t she?
“A Kiss Before Dying”
Katja Morgan has committed the ultimate taboo in the life of a blood slave; she has fallen in love with her master. Vampire Lord Sebastian Arsov is everything she has ever wanted - gorgeous, sexy, intelligent, kind. As their time together nears an end, she carefully constructs the ruse that will allow her to belong to her shellar in both body and soul.
But sharing an evening with her beloved comes at a high price - the cost of her life.
October 5: Anne Kane
October 6: Shelley Munro
October 7: Love Romance Passion
October 8: Fang-tastic Books
October 9: Hey! Lady Jane!
October 10: Amber Scott Project
October 11: Wendi Zwaduk
October 12: Patricia's Vampire Notes
October 12: (second stop) Long and Short Reviews Author Spotlight
October 13: Long and Short Reviews Author Spotlight
October 14: Long and Short Reviews Author Spotlight
October 14: (second stop) Jacqueline Paige
October 15: Long and Short Reviews Author Spotlight
October 16: Razlover's Book Blog
October 16: (second stop) Long and Short Reviews Author Spotlight
October 17: Book Junkie
October 18: Geek Girl Reviews
October 19: J. K. Coi
October 20: Readaholic
J. A. will be giving away a $10 Amazon.com gift certificate to one randomly drawn commenter from the tour and a $25 Amazon.com GC to the tour host with the most comments, excluding duplicates or J. A.’s responses.
Interested in hosting J. A. on YOUR blog? Email us!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Friday, September 4, 2009
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual tour to promote Anida Adler’s erotic romance debut, “The Ancient”, coming September 15th from Loose ID.
What would you do if you fell in love with the goddess of death?
June 1945 - Tadhg Daniels sees a woman clad in strange clothes and a feathered cloak, but she’s invisible to everyone else. He’s convinced his mind has been unhinged by the horrors of the D-day landings four days before, but when she appears to him again, the woman proves she is real. She is Morrigan, goddess of death, come to warn him his life is about to end.
Morrigan is disturbed by the man she meets. He looks in her eyes unflinching, while all others avoid her gaze. She’s never found such a strong will to survive in any of her charges before. He refuses to accept he’s going to die.
There is a way for Tadhg to cheat death, a secret Morrigan has guarded for millennia. Morrigan can save him if she takes him as her lover, but sex with the goddess of death will change him. He needs time to decide if he’s prepared to give up his humanity in order to be with her forever.
But Tadhg is not the only one who knows Morrigan’s secret. Someone else wants to take by force the gift she can bestow. And he’ll stop at nothing to get it.
September 21: Amber Scott
September 22: Anne Kane
September 23: Sheri Lewis Wohl
September 24: The Menagerie Authors
September 25: J. A. Saare
September 26: Tory Richards
September 27: Deborah J. Panger
September 28: Wendi Zwaduk
September 29: Inspiration Ink
September 30: Violetta Caprice
October 1: Amber Leigh
October 2: Moonlight, Lace and Mayhem
October 3: Love Romance Passion
October 4: That Chick That Reads
October 5: Anita Philmar
In keeping with the Irish theme to her story, Anida will be giving away a Shannon O'Shamrock bear to one randomly drawn commenter from the tour:
Interested in hosting Anida on YOUR blog? Email us!